“On the improvement of humor” is a new series in which we present funny texts, images or videos related to gaming topics. After all, everyone likes to laugh, right? Sure! Today, an explanation of some phenomena and some people that we can meet in the game. Users from all over the world research and describe everything they see to come up with some really interesting statements. You must check it out!
Nosensopedia.wikia.com is a well-known site that creates definitions of various terms with highly colored terms and untested facts. Of course, it serves only entertainment purposes and all information should be taken with a grain of salt, although I give food for thought. On the portal, we can also get to the news about phenomena typical only in games. Maybe we’ll start with the most annoying one …
Campaigning, campaigns – a phenomenon occurring in FPP games, which means taking du ** into strings and hiding behind some bushes so that no one can see us. (..) The best place to camp is one where no one can see us, but we have a 1 × 1 cm hole through which we stick the knife out and stick someone’s headshot. (…) The cause of the campaign is usually the lack of both hands, which is why we are not good players and during direct clashes our paws are shaking and we cannot kill anyone.http: //nonsensopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kampowanie
Lamer (colloquially lama) – a wise person, very advanced in a given field. It is a great honor to name a person who considers himself a lamera by this name. Lamer in internet slang means a person who has problems with communicating with people, and therefore avoids contact with them. (…)
- In case of computer problems, he puts up topics on Internet forums called Ster does not work !! HELP AAAAA !! PLZ PLZ PLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
- Lamer never wastes his precious time using the “search” option, he only starts a new topic immediately. (…)
- Lamer is often considered to be the so-called “yo pr0 elo madafaka”.
Noob (aka n00b, nób, nub) – a computer geek with a poorly developed brain. Despite the lack of clarity on the subject, noob undertakes to play online games, where his most common activities include harassing the administrators of these games and calling out to players who pay attention to him by himself. (…)
Basic features of a noob
- Age – most of them are very young, but there are also more and more adult noobs.
- Nationality – scientists from Brazil indicate that 99% of noobs are Polish, but Poles say that 99% of noobs are Brazilians, so it’s impossible to say exactly.
- Name names – depend on the level of the so-called level:
- You have a higher level than him – “you definitely have a bot, speedhack, multi-client and 300 other cheats – you are a noob!”
- You have a lower level than him – “you can’t play – you’re a noob!”
- You have the same level as him – “you mock me – you are a noob!”
- Science – for a noob it is an unnecessary gimmick. Instead of reading the FAQ, the Guide, etc., he spam the forum, and when the admin tells him to check the Guide, he calls him a noob with obvious results.
- Language – noob is characterized by a language that is incomprehensible to any player (and the average person too).
- Gameplay – noobs like to get the so-called “Items” and they hate to lose. When they lose in the team, they call their opponents cheaters and their team members noobs.
- The religion of noob is also different from the others, as he confesses to the ignorant god An00bis, who spends all his days in his palace pissing off the admins and playing Tibia.
- Philosophy – noobs feel more fulfilled when their sentences, which they write, consist of all capital letters (so-called Caps -Lock, or only the First Letters of All Words are Uppercase) or end up with a number of exclamation marks greater than the number to which a given individual can count. This is likely to be related to some internal “skew”, but scientists are unable to confirm it.
The noobiness factor
This is a universal (but not fully effective) way to find out how Noob a given item or activity is in the game. The coefficient can be calculated from the formula:
- – nobleness factor
- – number of users of the item for which the ratio is calculated
- – total number of players
If the ratio is lower than 25%, the given element is reserved only for pro, and if higher than 75%, then the given element should be categorized as only for noobs.
Pro, pr0, pr0 h4xX0r2, pr0 ub3r m4574h (English pro; German der Proffesionalspielerundinternetnutzer) – a person encountered in the Internet, knows everything about his learned subject. Computer geek, the opposite of noobka and l4m3roow. The term also applies to a computer player who has achieved absolute mastery in the use of cheats. These guys are terrifying on public servers, turning all their opponents into a smoking pile of compost or baby porridge. They like to accumulate in large circles of mutual adoration, called gaming organizations or simply clans. They also take part in various competitions aimed at selecting the biggest dodger. (…) He can shoot all available weapons in the game. Has a statistic of 142: 0 or better if played on public servers. In clan matches, he often has a big advantage in frags over other team members. Sometimes, to tickle his ego (and piss off the others), after the game is over, he makes a screen of statistics that he boasts on the forum (this phenomenon has already reached its apogee in CS, where when entering someone’s profile in steamcommunity, we wonder if we have mistaken the portals and entered for some no-life photo). In another variation of this genre of games, combining fragging with slapping levels, pr0 has the maximum level achieved and the best equipment, excels in accuracy statistics and practically all possible statistics available. There is nothing to mention about games with vehicles. (…)
- As an infant, he was probably fed NAN Pro 2 milk. Of course, these are just rumors.
- You’ll never be pr0. And even if you become one, you won’t find out about it, because the pro must be very modest. (…)
Cheater – a person who has mastered computer games enough to avoid easy obstacles with tips, codes and bots. Cossack type. Another type of cheaters are noobs who don’t know how to play and support themselves with cheats. In multiplayer, cheaters have priority over being kicked from the server. To be a cheater over cheaters, you must pass the Tetris with a shotgun, bazooka or a toothbrush (some cheaters also use a shovel).
How to recognize a cheater?
- It kills you half a second after respawning – the more minded ones kill 5 seconds after, lest you realize that they are cheating;
- His statistics are 150 kills and 0 deaths;
- Possibly 150 kills and 1 death, because he was attacked by five players at the same time and he happened to be in the toilet;
- He can back kill from 10 meters, slitting your throat;
- He challenges all cheaters who managed to kill him.
- He passed Need For Speed on foot.
Administrator – the only god of chat, websites, (server – editorial note) or forum. Always in a bad mood, banishes you for being alive. He does not like following someone’s suggestions, he has his own for something. Admin can do anything unlike you – a poor user. Also keep in mind that the admin is always right, and if he isn’t, you haven’t read or understood what the admin wrote earlier that admin is right anyway.
- You will not worship the admins of other sites.
- You will not bother the admin in vain.
- Remember to celebrate the admin.
- Honor your admin and his orders.
- Don’t challenge me.
- Do not spam.
- Don’t float.
- Don’t spout words against your admin behind your back.
- Do not covet your admin’s authority.
- Or any function that is his.
Admin can do anything. Yes, all for no reason, and you have to reckon with that. You will get Bana / kicka / warna for everything. For what you did, what you didn’t do, what you said, or what you didn’t say. Either for what you thought about or not. Ultimately, the admin will argue the granted ban anyway: “because you are Neosrada’s child” or will use an iron and unquestionable argument: “because yes”.
Well, I chose only the most interesting fragments, definitions so close to each player, although I encourage you to read each explanation of the slogan in full.
And if you also found in the depths of the Internet interesting material that improves your mood, you captured a great scene from the game or an interesting movie, send it to or directly to the contact.