1. Home
  2. >>
  3. galaxy
  4. >>
  5. An exploded Galaxy S4 destroys an entire apartment!

An exploded Galaxy S4 destroys an entire apartment!



An exploded Galaxy S4 destroys an entire apartment!


Using a smartphone in China is becoming a feat: at first an iPhone has electrocuted its owner and now a Galaxy S4 explodes, destroying an entire apartment in a Hong Kong neighborhood.

Mr. Du was sitting in his apartment playing “Love Machine” on his Samsung Galaxy S4 when at one point the battery exploded causing the device to catch fire; Frightened, Mr. Du threw the device on the sofa, which caught fire and soon the whole apartment was engulfed in flames. Or at least that’s what Du told the authorities.

Fortunately, neither Mr. Du nor his wife were injured and were able to get out of the house in time. Du claims to have always used original Samsung equipment, although in cases of device explosions (as has happened in the past) there has always been a non-original piece that set the spark.

In any case, it seems that the South Korean company is in the process of launching investigations to understand why the battery exploded.