1. Home
  2. >>
  3. man
  4. >>
  5. Another iPhone strikes a man into a coma

Another iPhone strikes a man into a coma



Another iPhone strikes a man into a coma


In these days you have surely read the news of a poor girl who died due to the electrocution caused by a non-original charger of her iPhone 5. Today more bad news arrives.

On July 8, Wu Jiantong, 30, was admitted to a Beijing hospital after being electrocuted while allegedly plugging his iPhone 4 into a charger. AND been in a coma ever since.

Surely an iPhone cannot generate enough energy to electrocute a man and it must presumably be the fault of the charger as happened to the poor Chinese girl. However, it seems that, in the case of Ma Ailun, all the products used by man are original including iPhone and Charger. The offending smartphone was handed over to the authorities for investigation.

Cupertino did not remain passive in all this and issued a statement and promised to get to the bottom of the matter:

These events belong to the one in a million cases or there is really a problem with Apple products. We await more details from Cupertino.