Less than a month after the arrival of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4today we received the first details of the content that will arrive after its premierewith a pleasant surprise for PlayStation 4 players.
All additional content first on PS4
Treyarch has thus left us with some information on the events and variety of free content that we can play in Black Ops 4 once it is on sale.
In addition, thanks to its collaboration with PlayStation during all this time, PS4 players will be the first to receive and enjoy all the new content.
Specifically, Black Ops 4 players on PS4 will have 7 days early access to everything that comes to the game once it launches, including new specialists and maps as well as seasonal events.
A little preview of what’s to come
As for what’s coming as additional content, Activision and Treyarch have prepared a lot of variety for its three game modes: multiplayer, zombies and Blackout.
These are some of the additions:
- Nuke Town– This fan-favorite map returns in November from a whole new perspective.
- specialists– The first of several characters to arrive will debut in December.
- black out– This mode will continue to evolve after its release through regular map updates, expansions, and new Blackout modes.
- events: These include seasonal, weekly, and limited-time events. They will bring new game modes and content for players.
The perfect pack to play the first
In addition, and to make it easier to access the game and all this content before, there will be various PS4 bundles along with Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 to give users the opportunity to get the most out of the title.
These are the packs for sale:
- PS4 Pro 1TB + Dualshock 4 controller + physical copy of COD: Black Ops 4
- PS4 1TB + Dualshock 4 controller + physical copy of COD: Black Ops 4
- PS4 500GB + Dualshock controller + physical copy of COD: Black Ops 4