In Destiny 2, the sequel to the shooter created by Bungie and Activision, every item, equipment and the like have statistics and skills that determine the various values and power. Your character is not exempt from this criterion, in fact, starting from this chapter, these parameters are even more influential in the economy of the progress of your adventure.
Each Guardian has 3 main stats:
- Resilience: a stat that determines your resistance to damage. While it does not increase the life at your disposal, it does allow you to hold out longer depending on how large the parameter is.
- Mobility: this wording indicates the speed and jumping ability of the character. Generally the more mobility you have, the easier it will be to go through the different platform sections in the title.
- Recovery: your tendency to recover life in the shortest possible time. Slightly increases the speed of health / shield recovery but, most importantly, reduces the time it takes to activate self-healing.
The question therefore is the following: how to optimize your build with respect to these parameters?
Essentially it depends on the class you choose to use. So let’s see some tips in detail:
- Sorcerer: Thanks to the innate class ability that allows you to heal yourself through the “Puddle”, investing excessively in recovery would be wasted, especially if you have modifications that shorten the cooldown time of the class ability. The right balance would be a fair relationship between resilience and mobility, perhaps bringing “recovery” to around 2-3.
- Soccer player: The hunter has an innate presence of mobility, which should be kept around 5-6 to have the right advantages with the various Super class. Precisely because of its speed, recovery and resilience should be balanced in order to allow it that minimum of survival.
- Titan: Ignore mobility (but not too much) and focus on resilience and recovery. Based on your preferences, try to privilege one statistic over the other, in order to better define your role. If you want to jump into the fray, then resilience is your way, otherwise recovery allows you to have more presence in excited situations.
All these stats can also be manipulated through various modifications, which add 1 point per slot. What we recommend is to use a single piece of equipment in order to place the mod for the lowest parameter you have, so that you don’t find yourself at an excessive disadvantage.
Too expensive on Amazon?
Follow the product with WhenItDrop and receive an email when it drops in price!
Buy on Amazon.it