This is a tutorial on how to extract the APK file of any app that you have installed on your Android device.
By having the APK file of an App, you can, for example, share the application with your friends via bluetooth or other means, make backup copies of your applications or install the application on another mobile. Regardless of the ending, here are the steps to do it.
1. ML Manager: Extract APK
A very perfectly designed and comprehensive app to extract APK file, uninstall and share apps.
- Manage installed applications to delete, copy and share them.
- Manage system applications.
- Mark, hide and view detailed information for each application.
- Customize the layout and mandate.
- With ROOT: Completely remove the manufacturing apppersonality and data.
Download – Google Play
2. APK Extractor Pro – Remove App installed
It is a very simple app that has 3 tabs: System App, My Apps, and APK Folder. By clicking on the 3 dots on the side of each application, it shows us several options: Extract, Delete, Play Store and information.
If you click Extract, the app will be in the “APK Folder” section from where you can reinstall, compress, share or delete the Apk file.
Download | Google Play (In cap with ads)
3. APK Share Bluetooth App Sender
It is another very interesting application to create the APK file of any application or game. The APK file is shared by any means or stored in the internal memory of the device. In this way you create a backup or share the application with a contact. The process is the following:
- Wait for the application library to load.
- Find the app you want to create the APK file for.
- Long press on the app until the options open.
- Select to extract the APK to the download folder or share the app by uploading it to tangent, via bluetooth or another app.
Download Free Bluetooth App Sender APK Share
4. Website: APK Downloader
The last way is through a web page that allows us to download the APK file of any Application. That has to be on Google Play and it has to be free of charge.
- Copy the app URL to Google Play.
- Enter the website APK Downloader and paste the URL.
- Click on the garzo sapling Cause download link and then on the green sapling “Click here to download…”