FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Patch 5.45 arrives today, headlined by the latest chapter in the “Save The Queen” quest series – a multi-part adventure with a compelling story written by renowned game creator Yasumi Matsuno (FINAL FANTASY Tactics, FINAL FANTASY XII), who also wrote the story of the very popular Return to Ivalice alliance raid series in storm blood†
Patch 5.4 continues the battle for the southern front of Bozjan and introduces a new full-scale battle, Delubrum Reginae – set in the ruins of Queen Gunnhildr’s kingdom beneath the remains of the Bozja Citadel.
Patch 5.45 brings the following updates to PC, Mac, and PlayStation®4, among others:
- Resistance Weapon Quests Update: “Save the Queen: Past to Rest” – The battle for the southern front continues. Since the resistance failed to recapture Castrum Lacus Litore, the chances of a victory seem to have vanished. This next exciting chapter of the “Save the Queen” quest series continues the story written by famed game creator Yasumi Matsuno.
- New Large-Scale Battle Content: “Delubrum Reginae” – This new battle content includes a normal mode for 24 players and a spicy savage mode for 48 players simultaneously.
- Resistance Weapon Updates – Players who have progressed far enough in the “Save the Queen” questline can upgrade their Resistance Weapons with two additional tiers in Patch 5.45. The second upgrade tier allows players to change certain parameters of the weapon to suit their playstyle.
- Blue Mage Update – The blue mage gets a number of new updates, including a higher level cap of 70, new blue magic to learn from enemies, new job-specific gear and additions to the Blue Mage Log.
- Skysteel Tool Update – Disciples of the Land and Hand can further upgrade their Skysteel Tools for even more efficient crafting and gathering.
- New emotes, hairstyles, furniture, mounts, minions, fashion accessories and more.
In addition, the “FINAL FANTASY XIV Announcement Showcase” livestream has been confirmed for February 6 at 02:30. During this digital broadcast, live announcements are made for players from all over the world. The stream can be viewed on YouTube Live and the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Twitch Channel.
With so much new content coming to FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, there’s never been a better time to try the groundbreaking MMORPG. The free trial of the game has been expanded with content until the end of the Heavensward expansion, where players can create up to eight playable characters and experience the different playable races, classes and job with no play time restrictions for as long as they want. New adventurers who want to play the free trial can register here: https://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers is the third expansion to FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, and has been critically acclaimed and highly rated since its release in July 2019. FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers delivers beautiful new environments, the new gunbreaker and dancer jobs, the Hrothgar and Viera races, the Trust system and much more, to provide hundreds of hours of content to players old and new alike.
facebook messenger Twitter whatsapp reddit E-mail print