Get to know “The Cleaners” in the new Back 4 Blood trailer
Warner Bros. Games and Turtle Rock Studios have a new one today Back 4 Bloodtrailer released highlighting the various characters and personalities that make up the Ridden assassination team, known as “The Cleaners”. The video introduces each of the eight playable Cleaners – Holly, Walker, Doc, Karlee, Jim, Hoffman, Evangelo and mom – and discusses their background, characteristics and in-game skills. The trailer also takes a look at the array of Ridden variants players will play, including beastly Breakers, grotesque Ogres, screeching Snitchers, voracious Hags, and more.
The complete team of Cleaners in Back 4 Blood contains:
- holly – After losing her family to the Devil Worm, Holly Forrester learned to convert all her energy into being a Cleaner and is known as the glue that keeps the team together. Armed with her trusty spiked baseball bat that she affectionately calls “Dottie,” Holly’s resilience and ever-positive attitude help boost the team’s morale and she is often seen as a ray of light in the darkness of the apocalypse.
- walker – Elijah Walker, the oldest of five siblings, was born in Evansburgh into a hard-working working-class family. The former Army Ranger and war-torn veteran is highly skilled with a wealth of frontline combat experience. Walker is a man of few words, but when he speaks, he attracts the attention of his fellow Cleaners, all of whom respect his dedication to combat.
- Doc – She has been instrumental in keeping Fort Hope going, but this is far from the life Doc expected when she first came to America. She was fiercely independent and sacrificed social life for a career. It wasn’t until years later that she finally found a kindred spirit in Mom. After the Collapse, Doc’s no-nonsense attitude and pragmatic attitude served her well. While her mindset may also take some getting used to, no one denies that she’s a great doctor and marksman.
- karlee – Karlee survived on the edge of Fort Hope since the Collapse, relying only on herself. Nobody knows much about her, and she’s fine with that. Though she was originally considered a nuisance at best and a marauder at worst, her actions have proven time and time again which side she’s on. With the Ridden on the rise, she’s made the choice to fight alongside the survivors. She may not be a Cleaner by name, but she more than makes up for it in her attitude.
- Jim – No one knows Finleyville and the surrounding county better than Jim. From an early age he traveled with his father into the countryside, hunting with the best of them. After a brief stint in the military, he returned home only to find it destroyed by the Collapse. Now he has found his place among the most trusted Cleaners. When he’s not fighting back-to-back with his team, he scours the countryside of his beloved Pennsylvania to eradicate the Ridden plague.
- Hoffman – A meticulous individual, enthusiastic prepper and conspiracy theorist. When the infection hit, he and his mother went into hiding and managed to get out of the situation unscathed as the rest of the world plunged into chaos. After his mother died in her sleep and his supplies ran out, he left his boarded up house to face the world of the Devil Worm. Howard Robert Hoffman is capable and kindhearted, with a genuine desire to be a useful part of the team. As part of the Cleaners, he finally encounters the family he’s always wanted – he just had to wade through the zombie apocalypse to find it.
- Evangelo – He may be the youngest and least experienced Cleaner on the team, but has proven to be a quick learner. In addition to being good at combat, Evangelo has established himself as a loyal and reliable member of the team. He tends to talk a lot, especially when he’s nervous, but he likes to show that he has what it takes to be a Cleaner.
mom – The only one who was surprised that Mom became the voice of the survivors in Finleyville was herself. She is never afraid of a challenge and always puts the needs of others before her own. Still, for someone accustomed to resisting authority, her newfound responsibility sometimes weighs on her uncomfortably. Though she is confident in her Cleaners, Mom has questioned the strategies of other leaders more than once, especially since her son’s death. Mom’s goal is simple: make the Ridden pay.
Back 4 Blood is a first-person co-op zombie shooter from the makers of the critically acclaimed Left 4 Dead franchise. It offers nerve-wracking, dynamic gameplay with varying and customizable action that will keep players wanting to keep playing. The story of Back 4 Blood is set after a catastrophic outbreak, in which the vast majority of humanity has been killed or infected by the Devil Worm parasite. Hardened by horrific events and determined to save the remnants of humanity, a group of apocalypse veterans known as the Cleaners have united to eliminate the infected Ridden and retake the world.
Back 4 Blood will be available on October 12, 2021 for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC. With pre-orders you will receive a bonus Fort Hope Elite Weapon Skin Pack. Players can now register at www.Back4Blood.com for their chance to participate in upcoming hands-on tests.
facebook messenger Twitter whatsapp reddit E-mail print