Horizon Zero Dawn, how to unlock all Trophies?
Horizon Zero Dawn is the new title of Guerrilla Games, available exclusively on PlayStation 4. The game is an open world set in a strange future, in which the great technological metropolises have fallen into ruin and humanity is back in contact with nature, organizing itself in tribe of hunters.
Being an open world title, the missions to be completed in the title are many, and the difficulty to unlock all the trophies increases significantly. Today we see, for the more daring, how to unlock all the trophies in the game and get the much desired platinum.
- Stealth kill on 10 Machines: You performed a stealth kill on 10 Machines.
- 3 shots from above: You killed 3 enemies with the Above Shot ability.
- 10 detached components: You have detached 10 components from the Machines during the fight.
- 10 kills on Vulnerable Machines: Killed 10 Machines vulnerable to fire while on fire, or vulnerable to ice while frozen.
- 5 heavy weapons detached: You detached 5 heavy weapons from the Machines during the fight.
- Override on 7 types of Machines: You have unlocked and used Override on 7 different types of Machines.
- 30 headshots on human enemies: Killed 30 human enemies with headshots.
- 23 Puppet-hunter shot down: You have found and killed all the puppets of the Cervavites in the Nora region.
- First modification: You used a bobbin or fabric to modify a weapon or suit.
- All Acquisition Machines killed: You have killed at least one of each type of Acquisition Machine.
- All Recon Machines killed: You have killed at least one of each type of Recon Machine.
- All Fighting Machines killed: You have killed at least one of each type of Fighting Machine.
- All Transport Machines killed: you have killed at least one of each type of Transport Machine.
- Level 10 reached: You have reached Player Level 10.
- Level 25 reached: You have reached Player Level 25.
- Level 40 reached: You have reached Player Level 40.
- Level 50 reached: You have reached Player Level 50.
- All skills learned: You have learned all the available skills.
- First Override on Collolungo: you have climbed a Collolungo and accessed its information.
- First bandit camp cleared: You saved a settlement from a bandit clan.
- First Override on the core: You have reached the core of a Cauldron and accessed its information.
- All Suns in one terrain: You have obtained at least a Half Sun in all three Challenges of a hunting ground.
- Burning Suns in a ground: You have obtained a Burning Sun in all three Challenges of a hunting ground.
- First Corrupted Zone cleared: You have killed all the Corrupted Machines in a Corrupted Zone.
- All the machines cataloged: You have encountered and examined all types of Machines with the Focus.
- First observatory found: you have found and accessed an observatory.
- First metal flower found: you have discovered a strange metal flower. As for the collectibles, try to buy the relevant maps from the merchants as soon as possible, in order to learn the exact location of the various artifacts.
- First Banuk figurine found: You found a wooden effigy left by a Banuk traveler.
- First ancient vessel found: you have found an ancient vessel used by the Predecessors.
- All observers found: you have found and accessed all observers.
- All metal flowers found: you found all the metal flowers.
- All Banuk figurines found: You have found all the Arnak figurines.
- All ancient vessels found: you have found all the ancient vessels.
- Shield Weaver Suit obtained: you have recovered and used an ancient technology.
- Rost’s teachings followed: You learned to hunt and fight alongside Rost.
- Secodon defeated: You defeated the Secodon that threatened the Nora.
- Triumph in the Proof: you have overcome adversity and finished first in the Trial.
- You have eradicated corruption: you have eradicated corruption in the Nora valley.
- You have discovered the secrets of the past: you discovered the secrets of the past at Creator’s End.
- Eclipse network destroyed: you infiltrated the Eclipse camp and destroyed their web.
- You found out the truth: you discovered the truth of Zero Dawn.
- The siege of the Mother is foiled: you defeated the invaders and entered the sacred mountain.
- Powerful weapon recovered: You explored the Mountain that Fell and recovered a powerful weapon.
- All allies participated: Thanks to Aloy’s actions, all possible allies took part in the defense. (for a guide to this trophy see the video below)
- You won with the Warchief: you found Warchief Nora and defeated the assassins in the Metal Circle.
- Sundial saved from his enemy: You helped Erend investigate Ersa’s fate and foiled a plot against Meridiana.
- Redmaw hunted with Talanah: You climbed the ranks of the Hunters’ Lodge and helped Talanah defeat Redmaw.
- Override on all Collilunghi: you have climbed all the Collilunghi and accessed their information.
- All the bandit camps cleared: You saved all settlements from bandit clans.
- Override on all cores: You have reached the core of all the Cauldrons and accessed their information.
- All Suns in all terrains: You have obtained at least a Half Sun in all Challenges of all Hunting Grounds.
- All Corrupted Zones cleared: You have killed all the Corrupted Machines in all the Corrupted Zones
- Burning Suns in all terrains: You have earned a Burning Sun in all Challenges across all Hunting Grounds.
- End of the War Machines threat: You have ended the threat of Ancient War Machines.