Horizon Zero Dawn: what tips to get you started?
Horizon Zero Dawn, the flagship title of PlayStation 4, is finally on the shelves of stores in all its mammoth and mechanical splendor. We at Gamempire have packaged a series of tips to make you enjoy this wonderful adventure by Guerrilla Games to the fullest.
- Try to take good handling with controls and with the game mechanics. If necessary, repeat Rost’s workouts several times even if it meant restarting the game.
- Use Focus often, both in confined environments to find objects and secrets, and in extended environments to spot any cars before they spot you.
- Try to take advantage of the cover offered by tall grass and make Aloy crouch down Whenever you are in the vicinity of any possible threat, remember that in the world of Horizon, humans are no longer at the top of the food chain. The stealth approach is therefore always to be preferred, especially in the presence of large flocks.
- Survival also depends on how you will be able to exploit the resources that nature will offer. Collect every grass, every stone, every branch you can: better to have pockets full of resources rather than running out of arrows or anything else in time of need.
- As soon as you can upgrade equipment and learn new skills, keeping the resources in your pocket and accumulating experience points won’t do any good.
- Try not to avoid confrontations: they yield experience and loot. Furthermore, the more enemies you take down the more you will have the opportunity to find rare resources.
- As soon as you can learn the skills “Abundance” and “Jackal”: will allow you to get more loot. You always have time to unlock other skills that will simplify your life in combat, but the sooner you acquire them, the faster you will be able to upgrade your equipment.
- Save whenever you can, it costs nothing!
- Enjoy this masterpiece in one breath.