How to install Google Assistant on Windows, MacOS and Linux
Today we are going to teach you a huge trick: how to install Google Assistant on Windows, MacOS and Linux; although these last two systems differ in the file that we will download for them.
Thus we will have almost the complete Google AssistantAlthough the power to stream music on other smart devices isn’t yet habitable, we can turn on persistent talk or turn on the lights in the house as long as we have one of those smart bulbs.
Google Assistant Download
First we downloaded Google Assistant thanks to work of a developer who has made a port for these 3 systems. The steps are the same as we have to get a token from Google to certify the Google Assistant on our PC, be it Windows, MacOS and Linux:
How to activate the Google Assistant on Windows, MacOS and Linux
Now we are going to perform several steps that may take a few minutes to create a schema in Actions Google and use it to host a token with which we can create an identification screen with which we will log in with the Google account that we will use; logically we have to use the one with which we are going to use the Google Assistant; And by the way, don’t miss how to quickly transfer files with 2 phones together.
Remember that You have all the steps in the video that we have uploaded to our YouTube channel which you can append with these steps below.
So we will:
- now in the popup let’s name the schema. For example, “GoogleAssistant My PC”
- In the later window we must be at the bottom until we see “Looking for device registration? and click “Click here”
- Now we wait a few seconds at the window We will see «Register dummy». we click
- In the subsequent window we enter the name of the device, the manufacturer (it does not have to be reliable) and the type of device to “Light”
- Click on register dummy
- Now we will see a light blue button that we must press to download “Download OUath 2.0 Credentials”
- This file we have to understand where it is because we will use it later
Now We will go to the Google Cloud console to resume the schema:
- Going Cloud Console
- We press until molded to the band of Google Cloud Platform
- Select “All” in the subsequent window and we will see the projects that we have active
If for any reason we have already configured another Google Assistant on another PC, we have to designate the new chosen scheme to configure it.
- Then On the subsequent screen, click on the pasted menu: “API and Services”
- now click on “Enable APIs and services”
- On the subsequent screen we have to go to the search engine and manage «Google Assistant»
- We click on it and on the then we activate it from “Enable” when selecting it
- It takes a few seconds to activate
- We return to the menu and We click on “Credentials” or Configure consent screen
- We select «Foreigner» and «Create»
- on the back screen We enter the email of our Google account in the successor grant email
- We go down further and put the same email in “Developer contact information”
- We give «Retain and continue»
- Now is the time to push about “Add users”
- In the field of expanding users we have to expand the account or accounts that we want to be able to authenticate
- We keep
Now already We just have to uncover the Google Assistant from the PC and configure the last steps:
- After pressing the two actions that indicate us, we go to settings in the upper left, the gear button
- On Key File Path in “Authentication”, we click on “Browse” and look for the file that we had previously downloaded.
- We give «Retain»
- A window appears where click on “Set a route automatically”
- We relaunch the wizard
- The browser will start for us to identify ourselves with a Google account
- We give you to continue in the later window even if you notify us
- We give “Allow” in the later
- We already have the token, we copy it with the button for it
- And the We paste in the Google Assistant window
- Click Send
Now it remains that select the gachupin language and enjoy the Google Assistant in Windows, Mac OS and Linux. It is true that music streaming does not work, but the rest of the functionalities do.
Full path to article: Androidsis » Part ” How to install Google Assistant on Windows, MacOS and Linux