Google Chrome is undoubtedly one of the best browsers. In any case, it is important to study the basics, that’s why today we teach you how to see or find chrome download folder on my android where is it? Here we have the answer.
See the location of downloads directly from Google Chrome on my Android
The Google Chrome app set a folder for files that you download by default. In fact, the software uses the download folder set by the system. Still, if you want to see such a folder, follow these steps.
- First, launch the Google Chrome app on your Android device.
- Once you have launched the app, go to the 3 dots nestled high and to the right.
- After the preliminaries, go to the “Settings” section of the application. Space where you can clear the elegance of Google Chrome and see the download section.
- Internally of the options you have to go to the “Downloads” section.
- When entering the settings of what you download, you must wake up “Location of downloads”, it is there where you will find the location where your mobile downloads are saved.
- Normally, the location of the downloads is the following: “Storage / Emulated / 0 / Download“Which means that whatever you download will be in the “Download” folder inside the internal memory.
- You can change the location of downloaded files to external memory (Polymer SD).
- Even in this section you will find the option “Ask where to defend files”Which will allow you to lean on where you will save each of your downloads.
And just like that you can see where the downloads are saved. Remember that it is still possible to import and export Chrome browser bookmarks in your desktop and mobile translation.
How to view Android Google Chrome Downloads folder?
Any file you download inside your folder should appear in the corresponding application to open it. For example, if you want to crack a photo you’ve downloaded, this should appear in the hall of your preference. Similarly, when you download a text file, it should still be displayed inside the software you have to open that document.
The preliminary is perfectly simple in most cases. But what if you want to see the folder with all the files you have downloaded? In the presence of this we have several possibilities. you can use the File Browser you have your mobile device or download a new one.
Download “Admin” to see the download folder of Google Chrome
Without a doubt, having a browser on our mobile is highly recommended. In fact, many relatives consider it one of the essential applications that we must install on any device. There are many explorers that will work for this purpose, but this time we will recommend “Administrator”application created by the Xiaomi company.
Even so, do not be confused, because although the developer of the software is Xiaomi, the software will work for any device with active Android system. To download and use the “Manager” rig, do the following.
- The first thing is to download Xiaomi File Manager on the Play Store.
- Just click on the download option and wait until the process is finished.
- You can now open the app to navigate between folders on your device.
- The operation of the application is very simple, you can see all the files stored in your system. Anyway, if you want to go to the folders based on their location, click the little folder icon nestled up and to the right.
- When you do this, the root folder of internal memory or external memory will be displayed. To switch between each of them, click on the little arrow next to the location band and select the extension you want to go to.
- The Google Chrome Downloads folder it should show as “Download”just click on it to see all the files you have downloaded.
As you can see, the process to view the downloads folder is elementary. in turn you canyield to more complex options such as disable cyber playback of audio and video in Chrome, which can help you to defend data on the device.