Telegram is an instant transport application with very clear ideas, which offers great security by rushing all your conversations from one end to the other. The tool is becoming one of the most downloaded in 2020, ahead of other clients that came as an alternative.
Many of the users of This network is also often used to save photos, videos and documents on the nimbus for free.On the other hand, you can enter them at any time. Therefore, it is an alternative to Google Photos, which from June 2021 will allow each person to store about 15 GB.
How to accumulate your photos, videos and more on Telegram
In order to save that valuable information from your mobile device, it is necessary to create a private channel, once this is done you can upload the files you want. It is more than an alternative to Dropbox, Google Drive or other services in the nimbus.
With a private channel we will have free space in the halo to accumulate photos, videos, documents on Telegram, having everything in the field to be able to enter it at any time. If you already use the app, you don’t need to download it, but if you don’t have it, you can download it from Play Store.
How to create a private channel
To create a private Telegram channel on Android you must perform the following steps:
- Ensenada the Telegram application on your mobile phone
- In the caudillo tab, click on the pen at the bottom right
- Once internally it will show you several options, click on “New channel”
- Now in the name of the channel put the one you wantfor example we have used DaniPlay Cloud and fill in the description, here we put what we want, we have put “personal photos, videos and other documents”
- Later, you have two options, put the known or private channel, the second is recommended, choose the private one because it is personal data traffic and click OK at the top
- Now it will ask you to add subscribers.do not do it if you want to upload your content, family and personal files, click on the cerulean arrow and it will create the channel
Upload photos, videos and documents to the new channel.
Now the important thing is to be able to upload content to the private channel created, remember that you can upload everything here to have a backup of your images, videos and documents at the tips of your fingers. To carry out this process you must do the following to save everything in the halo:
- Open the created private channel that will appear at the top.
- Now click on the clip icon that appears right next to the bell.now you can upload any type of file you think is appropriate and have it in your domain on the phone whenever you want, as well as on the computer, you have the ability to upload venue photos, files, share a location, music and other options
See content in the enclosure
Once with the private channel we can view the content in enclosure mode, this will happen if you have many files, especially if they are images. Doing it is very simple and is the following:
- Ensenada the private channel created
- Click on the top of the channel, specifically on the name
- When a new window opens, you will see all the media files, documents and all the content.