Do you want to have WhatsApp on two or more phones at the same time without Internet activated? If your answer is “Yes”, we want to tell you that you are in the right position.
Thanks to WhatsApp’s new linked devices feature, you no longer need to have the phone on and connected to the internet to be able to use WhatsApp Web.
If proportionately this was designed so that users can use WhatsApp Web on up to 4 computers at the same time (and without having to turn on the mobile), there is a small trick that allows you to have the WhatsApp session active on another mobilewithout the “main” phone has to be connected to the Internet.
How to use WhatsApp on two phones at the same time without having Internet activated?
Previously we explained the steps you have to follow to be able to have WhatsApp on two mobiles at the same timewithout indigence of being connected to the Internet in one of them, It is essential that you have WhatsApp Beta (on the mobile where you use WhatsApp).
Link | Download WhatsApp Beta
With WhatsApp translation beta already installed on one of your phones, you will need to activate the multi-device function, What? Keep reading here we will explain it step by step.
Activate multi-device in WhatsApp
Even if you have WhatsApp Beta installed on your mobile, the multi-device function may not appear, Because? For the simple reason that WhatsApp enables this type of news progressively.
- The first thing you have to do is clear WhatsApp from your phone. Once inside the transport application, click on the three little dots located at the top right of the screen.
- A menu with several options will be displayed, enter the one that says “Linked devices”.
- A window will appear saying “Try the new improvements”, there you will have to click on “Okey”.
- Therefore, you must enter the section that says “Beta reading for various devices”.
- WhatsApp will ask you if you want to join the beta translation, there you will have to click on “Join the beta translation”.
- Click “Continue” to confirm the changes.
- Once beta translation is activated, click the arrow on the top left from the screen.
- If you followed all the steps correctly, You will see a message that says “Beta reading for various devices”.
It is worth mentioning that, beta translation for various devices by Whatsapp could get to malfunction. While going through this tutorial, we’ve noticed a lot of issues with sending and accepting messages.
Although this will be fixed by future updates to the app, it’s important to note that WhatsApp multi-device is not consummated.
Use WhatsApp on two mobiles without having Internet activated
Once you have activated the WhatsApp multi-device function on one of your mobiles, you will have to configure the other phone to be able to use WhatsApp at the same timeand without indigence that one of them is connected to the Internet.
So that you can achieve it, You must carefully follow all the steps which we leave you below:
- Take your mobile wherever you want to use WhatsApp. Enter the WhatsApp Web Website using Google Chrome. Once there, you must click on the three little dots located at the top right of the screen.
- A menu with several options will be displayed, go to the bottom of it and click on the option that says “Desktop site”.
- The web page will change and you can see the screen WhatsApp main website with a QR code.
- Take your other mobile (where you have WhatsApp Beta installed) and open the whatsapp app. once cleaved, click on the three vertical dots that appear at the top right of the screen.
- Sign in to “Linked Devices”.
- Click on the green option that says “Pair a device”.
- The rear camera of your terminal will be activated. take your other phone (wherever you want to use WhatsApp) and take the QR code that is displayed on the screen (code that appears in Chrome) to the camera of your other phone.
- WhatsApp will scan that code and show you the web translation from the transport app in the Chrome browser. Once the pairing is successful, you will need to click on the 3 small vertical dots.
- Click the option that says “Extend to Home Screen.”
- Click on the button that says “Enlarge”.
- Click “Add Automatically.”
- and in seconds your mobile will put a direct approach to WhatsApp so you can use the transport application on both phones and without the need for one of them to be connected to the Internet.
We recommend taking precautions when activating WhatsApp on another mobile. As there is no shortage of Internet in the terminal from which the new device was linked, the session you have split on your other mobile will never be closed.
What does this mean? What to close it you must unlink that session from your primary phone (where you have the transport app installed). In other words, anyone who picks up your phone (and knows your password or blackout pattern) will be able to see your messages without any problem.
As it is a simple direct approach to WhatsApp Web, you will not be able to close the approach with a code or fingerprint to the transport platform. And what is more, You will not even be able to make video calls or send voice messages. (these functions are not available).
It is worth mentioning that, you will have to use the terminal horizontally to be able to write or view messages, since the desktop translation of WhatsApp Web will not fit on the screen of your phone.
Without much more to add, if you haven’t been able to do the tutorial because you don’t have the “Multi-device” calling function in your WhatsApp translation, don’t worry, you can clone your WhatsApp on another mobile without installing applications. Of course, in that case one of your phones must be continuously connected to the Internet.