Instagram has become the social network that has grown the most in recent times, due to its communication style, which allows excellent interaction between users, being one of the best platforms in the digital market. The web reading of this social network had many limitations in terms of features and functions, which meant that the winner had to resort to other alternatives, without kidnapping, the platform has made updates to the web reading, so it is now possible. view instagram lives from pc.
How to view Instagram life on your PC
With the latest updates made by this social network, it is no longer necessary for you to download applications to see Instagram lives. But this feature is not yet liveable for all members,
View Live or Instagram Live on PC It is a simple procedure, in which you can use several alternatives if you do not yet have the option to see them directly. This is one of the disadvantages of this social network, since from the PC you could not see the live broadcasts or the lives of your friends. But now it is possible to view lives from both smartphones and computers, so you can fully enjoy the application regardless of the device from which it is viewed.
To view a live stream from a computer, you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, you should check that the Chrome browser is updated to the latest reading.
- Then go to Instagram, from your computer, logging in as you would if you were logging in from your mobile.
- In the counter at the top, you will be able to see if any of the users you follow are live.
- In addition, the profile of one of your contacts who is making a live or direct broadcast can be seen.
- Press directly on the video to start playing automatically.
- You also have the option to like and send your comments without problems.
View Instagram lives with a Chrome extension
While the power function view instagram lives on pc you are already trained, you may not be able to watch the videos yet. In the event that this is happening to you, you must install an extension for Chrome that will allow you to see the lives without any problem.
To do so, you must follow these steps:
- First, go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Find, download and install the IG Stories extension for Instagram.
- Then log in to Instagram from your computer, preferably with Windows 10.
- Find the live you want to see.
- Just select the video and it will start playing automatically.
- With this function you also have the option to download the live if it has already finished, by clicking on the download icon.
- You can also save it to Save Live, so you can view the lives at another time.
Download IG Stories here
View Instagram lives on PC using emulators
In case you do not want to implement any of the options mentioned above or you want to watch instagram live on pc, but maintaining the same interface that they have on the mobile, you also have the option of downloading an Android competitor for the computer.
This is an excellent alternative and you can find a wide variety of android emulators that are available, all of them being very complete. If you want to download a competitor, some of the most recommended are the following:
How to make Instagram live on your PC
If you want make life on Instagram using PC, you must follow the following steps:
- First download the OBS software on your computer and run the application.
- When the app is open, you should create a new scope in the main window, with whatever name you want.
- When you have created the scope, click on the configuration pin.
- In the Settings section, go to the video section, so you can set the wall base resolution as well as the output resolution. We recommend using the resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels. This resolution allows for a format that has an aspect ratio. The same thing that is seen in the live broadcasts of the social network made on the mobile.
- Then you must associate one by one the rest of the principles that make up the video you want to show. For example, if you are going to use the camera on your computer, select it.
- If you are going to use a DSLR type camera, you must connect it through the video output to a capture device.
- You must make the necessary adjustments to the audio, such as pretending how it will be configured by default and modifying the different levels.
- You can also customize some aspects, such as the background design in case the video does not occupy the entire wall; or place overlapping principles.
- Once the video is finished, and you have configured all the necessary settings, the next step is to send the content created with OBS to your Instagram account. To do this, you must use a utility that allows you to cause an RTMP secret to forward the audio and video.
An RTMP secret is a protocol that allows live streaming video, audio and other data over the Internet. Almost all streaming platforms support this protocol, and generate a secret and a URL, so you can stream videos from programs like OBS or programs that work similarly.
instagram for web does not allow this option natively, but you can get to it using services like Instafeed or YellowDuck, and this way these applications will take care of making the connection with your account so you can stream. In order to use them, you must provide your winner name and password.
If you’re going to use InstaFeed, all you have to do is go to their website to stream. And in the case of YellowDuck there are versions for both Windows and macOS. When you run it and log in with your instagram profile, They will give you an RTMP address and a stream secret.
These two titles are the ones you should copy and return to OBS. There, go to the Settings section, then to Exhalation and under the Service option, select Custom. Then enter the copied data, click ok and soon. This way you can appear to broadcast live on Instagram live from your PC.
Advantages of viewing lives through the PC
Watching the live broadcasts From the browser it allows you to keep up to date with the publications made by the people you follow in a much more accessible way. Being able to watch real-time broadcasts from your PC or Mac screen provides many benefits, including:
- You can continue doing other tasks while you have the Instagram Live tab open on the side of the screen.
- In chats where viewers write their comments on the live in real time, when using Instagram Live on mobile, the pride of the screen depends on the mobile mannequin, and it is very difficult to see all the principles in that space. For this reason, when comments appear in a row, it is difficult to view them on mobile.
- This does not happen on the computer, since the chat in real time appears on the right of the screen, which allows a better view of the chat, in a more orderly way, with the principles correctly separated and much more accessible.
Any of the alternatives presented will allow you to view instagram lives on pc. You most likely won’t need to install any extensions or use a competitor, but you should always be aware of what alternatives are available in order to use this feature.