HTC One A9 VS LG G4 VS Sony Xperia Z5 VS Moto G 2015: Size Comparison! Just yesterday we told you about the presentation of the new flagship of the Taiwanese company, which announced its latest jewel, we are talking about theHTC One A9!
READ ALSO => HTC One A9 vs Apple iPhone 6s vs Samsung Galaxy S6: Comparing Specifications!
The new HTC One A9 it presented itself with many new features, starting with Android 6 Marshmallow already pre-installed on the device upon its release! So the Taiwanese house goes to produce the first device with Android M, naturally removed the new Google Nexus. So it is interesting to immediately understand what exactly the dimensions of the new HTC terminal are, comparing them with other popular terminals such as: LG G4, Sony Xperia Z5 and Moto G 2015.
Let’s briefly recap what are the main technical characteristics of the new HTC terminal:
- 5 ″ Full HD AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor with 4 x 1.5 GHz + 4 x 1.2 GHz
- 2GB RAM memory, 16GB internal memory expandable with micro SD up to 2TB
- 13MP main camera with OIS, f / 2.0 optics
- Ultrapixel front camera always with f / 2.0 optics
- Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, Bluetooth GPS and Glonass connectivity
- Battery: 2150mAh
- Dimensions: 145.75 x 70.8 x 7.26 mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Availability in Italy: November
- Price: 599 € (probable)
As we can see from the schematic above, HTC’s new device is the lightest of the lot, but its dimensions are not so far, indeed, from those of the Xperia Z5, which, however, mounts a larger screen! The G4 isn’t all that far in size either, but it shows as there are larger sizes on LG’s phone.
Apparently HTC has not included an unbridled optimization of the occupied space, perhaps preferring other aesthetic and technical aspects. The thickness, on the other hand, looks really good, it’s practically the same as Z5 and it’s really minimal! Moto G is not a champion of compactness and this comparison proves it once again!