The new version of HTC One M9 + called precisely HTC One M9 + “Aurora Edition” has successfully passed a test on AnTuTu obtaining a very good score. Let’s rediscover the technical data sheet of the aforementioned device and all the information of this bankmark just made.
The aforementioned smartphone, called HTC One M9 + “Aurora Edition” it will be a top-of-the-range smartphone thanks to all the components that we find under the body, in fact in the test carried out it scored a good 51336 points – 10,000 more than the HTC One A9 (the mid-range to be clear). As regards its technical characteristics, it is equipped with:
- 5.2-inch display with a resolution in QHD (i.e. 1440 x 2560 pixels);
- MediaTek MT6795 64bit octa-core processor, operating at a clock frequency of 2.2 GHz + PowerVR G6200 Rogue GPU;
- 3 GB RAM memory;
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 2TB with MicroSD;
- 21MP rear camera with OIS and AF;
- 4 MP Ultrapixel front camera;
- 2840 mAh battery;
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC GPS, 3G and 4G LTE;
- Operating system based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with Sense UI interface.
In short, this HTC One M9 + “Aurora Edition” is very performing and will be able to manage any application and any type of game very well – Another aspect needs to be clarified, overheating; rest assured this smartphone does not mount a Snapdragon 810 SoC. Unfortunately we do not know any details on the official release and on the possible sales prices, more details will follow in the coming weeks. Keep following us.