KeyWe will be released this summer for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One and Switch
Prepare for panic in the mailroom! Sold Out and Stonewheat & Sons are pleased to announce that the adorable post puzzle game KeyWe is coming to consoles. The game will be released this summer for the PlayStation 5 (PS5) system, the PlayStation 4 system, the Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles, and the Nintendo Switch system.
The cute and chaotic co-op game, in which players type telegrams, send parcels and urgent messages like two kiwi birds in a post office, will be available physically and digitally for all console systems this summer, along with the digital release for PCs.
“We are fluttering with joy to announce KeyWe for consoles,” said Joel Davis, artist and animator at Stonewheat & Sons. “Our goal has always been to bring KeyWe to as many players as possible, so we’re thrilled that players on all consoles and PC can experience the fun and chaos of Bungalow Basin’s Telepost from day one.”
“After winning the ‘Best Family Game’ award at the gamescom awards last year, we were eager to share more details about KeyWe with everyone,” said Katie Clark, product manager at Sold Out. “We can’t wait for players of all ages to discover the chaos in the mailroom they can experience when the full game comes out next summer.
KeyWe is a chaotic post puzzle game featuring Jeff and Debra, two little kiwi birds who work in a cozy and chaotic mail room. With no hands, they have to jump, flap, peck and butt-pound in an interactive landscape of levers, bells and buttons to get all messages delivered on time.
- Panic in the mailroom – if Kiwi Bird, you have to team up with a friend at a post office to type telegrams, send urgent messages, send parcels and keep the mail flowing.
- Cute, chaotic co-op † Enjoy the chaotic action together, locally or online.
- Also fun on your own – Control two kiwi birds with a single controller to manage mail on your own.
- A post office full of details – Make your way across desks and through mailrooms to become the master of the postal service.
- Seasonality – Overcome problems caused by winter weather, autumn storms and more to become a true post office hero.
- Adaptable Kiwis – Change the color of your kiwi’s feathers and unlock new accessories – because what’s cuter than a kiwi in a hat?
You can KeyWe add to you now Steam Wishlist† For more information about KeyWe, visit keywegame.comfollow @KeyWeGame on Twitter, or join the discussion on Discord†
facebook messenger Twitter whatsapp reddit E-mail print