Kindle for iOS is updated to version 3.9 with several new features
Today, Amazon’s Kindle application has received a substantial update that adds several functions to the 3.9 function.
Here are all the news of version 3.9:
- Search for free Kindle extracts: Customers can search the existing library, choose from millions of Kindle books available in the Amazon catalog, and download free extracts from the app. Searching for new books has never been easier.
- Your own dictionaries: Customers can now use previously purchased dictionaries, such as medical, legal, or other language references, to describe terms found in any other eBook. Dictionaries downloaded to your device are automatically displayed in the selection list.
- Quick Reference Accessibility: Accessibility gestures are available for blind and low vision users that allow for quick reference and can be found under the FAQ section in the settings. The guide has been translated into all supported languages.
- Instant Cover Loader: The book cover is displayed faster and smoother.
- Troubleshooting / Stability Improvement.
Kindle it is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.