New Mario Golf: Super Rush Trailer Reveals All Characters, New Mode & More
Of Mario Golf: Super Rush The Mario Golf series returns in its fastest ever version. Players will be able to play with a variety of Mushroom Kingdom characters on their own or in a variety of multiplayer modes when the game launches on June 25, 2021 for the Nintendo Switch† The new trailer reveals the colorful characters, a new game mode, different jobs and more details about the game.
Various playing styles:
- Simple controls: The simple controls make the game accessible to both beginners and pros† Simply choose the direction, determine the power of your shot and whack the ball through the air. In addition, it is possible to play with motion controls, where you hold the Joy-Con controller like a golf club.
- Useful features: You can apply effect to the ball to affect its trajectory or spin the ball to determine how it will roll after landing. To help you with those kinds of techniques, several functions are available, including a stroke meter that adapts to the angle of the slope and a scan that makes it easier to read the terrain.
- Familiar faces and playing with family and friends: Players can choose from a cast of 16 characters from the Mushroom Kingdom, each with their own abilities and unique special moves. Pauline, Chargin’ Chuck and King Bob-omb appear for the first time in the series. Players can enter the fairway with up to three other players, both local and online, in a variety of game modes.
- Varied Jobs: There are standard courses as well as courses with special hazards, for a new golf experience every time. In addition, players can choose from six lavish locations.
Various game modes:
- speed golf: In the new high-speed Speedgolf mode, players hit their balls simultaneously to race around the course and knock the ball into the hole first. In addition, players can collect items to replenish their stamina and avoid the hazards on the courses. Players can also use special sprints and strokes to be victorious.
- Flag hunt: Flaghunting is an even more frenetic version of Speedgolf, playing nine holes simultaneously. The first player to complete three holes is the winner, so the trick is to always stay one step ahead of the opponents.
- Standard Wave: In standard golf, each stroke is counted and the player with the lowest score wins.
- Adventure: In Adventure Mode, solo players can work their way from novice to pro with their Mii. Within a prestigious country club, players can interact with familiar Mushroom Kingdom characters to practice their strokes and take on various challenges. By earning experience points, players can level up their character and then use that character in multiplayer modes.
Mario Golf: Super Rush will be released for Nintendo Switch on June 25, 2021. The new trailer shows all the characters, a new game mode and much more.
facebook messenger Twitter whatsapp reddit E-mail print