Norton AntiVirus 2009 Gaming Edition
The protection software has been developed specifically for players.
THE Symantec, the Norton security software maker has announced that a new product, designed specifically for gamers, is now available Norton AntiVirus 2009 Gaming Edition. The software is fast and satisfied with few resources, never spoiling the gaming experience, protecting the wealth gained in multiplayer games and filtering out malware. Key features of Norton AntiVirus 2009 Gaming Edition:
- The new game mode protects you without disturbing the game. Suspends the update, alarm, and other background activity. When the system is in full screen mode, it automatically switches to this mode, but it can also be turned on easily manually.
- Smart Scheduler stores resource-intensive activities, such as scanning your system, when your computer is idle.
- Protection against viruses, spyware, worms, trojans, keyloggers, bots and infected websites.
- With custom protection settings, players can strike the desired balance between performance and defense.
- This performance-focused version can be installed in one minute, is less than 6 MB of memory, increases boot time by barely one second, and scans in an average of 35 seconds.
Norton AntiVirus 2009 Gaming Edition is available in Hungary from today at a suggested retail price of HUF 9999.