SQUARE ENIX invites Warriors of Light to enjoy brand new Endwalker visuals with the new FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker Official Benchmark software. The benchmark software will allow players to test their computers’ ability to run FINAL FANTASY XIV Endwalker before this expansion releases on November 23, 2021.
The benchmark software also offers an updated character creator feature with the option to create male Viera characters: a new playable race in Endwalker. The appearances of characters created in the benchmark software can also be saved for use in the retail version of the game, or chosen to appear in the cutscenes of the benchmark software.
Full details on the official benchmark software can be found here: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark
Watch the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker official benchmark trailer here:
Additionally, during the latest Letter from the Producer LIVE broadcast, a roadmap was revealed detailing content to be released in the period leading up to Endwalker’s launch. In the run-up to the highly anticipated fourth expansion, players can enjoy a variety of content and in-game events:
- Make it Rain Campaign – From July 19 through August 11, players can receive a special “Vexed” emote reward by completing event missions and earn Manderville Gold Saucer Points (MGP) by completing Gold Saucer activities.
- Patch 5.58 – This update will be released on July 20 and will kick off season 20 of The Feast, among other content.
- Moonfire Faire – This summer-themed seasonal event returns for a limited time starting August 13.
- The Rising † To celebrate the eighth anniversary of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, The Rising kicks off on August 27.
- FINAL FANTASY XV-collaboration event – Players can look forward to the return of the popular event that brings FINAL FANTASY XV hero Noctis Lucis Caelum to the world of Hydaelyn. Beginning September 13, players who have reached level 50 and completed the main scenario quest “The Ultimate Weapon” will be able to participate in this event to earn many rewards, including Noctis’ haircut and costume, the Regalia four-person mount, and more. Players who previously completed this quest can relive this questline with Noctis.
- Moogle Treasure Trove Event † From October 19 until Endwalker’s early access start on November 19, players will have the chance to collect special tomestones, which they can exchange for various rewards.
- endwalker early access – Early access to Endwalker will begin on November 19 and will allow players who pre-ordered the game to begin their adventures ahead of its official release on November 23, 2021.
- Post-Launch Events – Additional seasonal events are planned for the months following Endwalker’s release, such as the All Saints’ Wake that begins in late November, the Starlight Celebration in December, and the Heavensturn event ushering in the New Year.
Players currently taking a break from their adventures are invited to dive back into the game with the latest free login campaign. From now until August 23rd, eligible players will be able to return to Eorzea for up to 14 days of free play – the longest play period of any free login campaign to date.
Here you can find all the details about the free login campaign: http://sqex.to/ig9gP
The acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV Online saga already has more than 22 million registered players worldwide. With the new expansion coming, now is the perfect time for newcomers to embark on this adventure. The expanded Free Trial includes all content from the A Realm Reborn and Heavensward expansions (and updates to Patch 3.56), as well as an additional playable race (Au Ra), and three additional playable jobs (Dark Knight, Astrologian, and Machinist). Players of the Free Trial can enjoy hundreds of hours of award-winning gameplay and storytelling experiences that together provide the equivalent of two full-length FINAL FANTASY titles, with no time limits. More information can be found here: http://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial
facebook messenger Twitter whatsapp reddit E-mail print