After obtaining the Tenaa certification in recent weeks, yesterday 22 November 2015 was officially unveiled, we are talking about the new low-beam Oppo smartphone, called Oppo A33 which, at least initially, can only be purchased on Chinese territory.
The new Oppo A33 has the following technical specifications:
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 410 64-bit operating at a speed of 1.2Ghz
- 2GB RAM memory
- 2400 mAh battery
- 16GB storage expandable via microSD
- Two great cameras, 8 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front designed for those who love to take selfies
- Sizes of 142.7 × 71.7 × 7.55 mm for a total weight of 146 grams
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, micro USB 2.0 port, LTE, Wi-Fi and GPS
- Finally, 5-inch touchscreen panel with 960 x 540 pixel resolution and Android Lollipop mobile platform updated to version 5.1
In conclusion, the Oppo A33 can be purchased at 1,499 Yuan, converted we are around 221 euros. Two colors available: black and white. What do you think? To you the comments.