The manufacturer Oppo is ready to debut another intriguing smartphone in our country. As the title suggests, we are talking about the Find X2 Neo. Let’s go find out more.
There availability of the smartphone in our country has been confirmed in the last hours for this weekend, the chosen date is May 25, with the possibility of buying everything on Amazon at a cost of 699 euros as regards the 12GB configuration and 256GB of internal memory.
Not bad the data sheet of the Find X2 Neo by Oppo, the following:
- 6.5 ″ Full HD + AMOLED screen (2400 x 1080 pixels) with 90 Hz refresh rate;
- dimensions of 159.4 x 72.4 x 7.7 mm for 171 g;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor;
- Qualcomm Adreno 620 GPU;
- 12 GB of LPDDR4X RAM;
- 256 GB of UFS 2.1 storage;
- fingerprint reader in the display and facial recognition;
- 48 + 8 + 13 + 2 MP quad camera with f / 1.8-2.4-2.2-2.4 aperture, wide angle, 5x hybrid telephoto lens, macro, PDAF autofocus and LED flash;
- 32 MP front camera;
- support dual SIM 4G and 5G, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / Galileo;
- 4.025 mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 charging;
- Android 10 operating system with ColorOS 7.
How many of you will buy this smartphone from the Chinese company? Mobileos readers comments to you.
Read also the following post: OPPO A92 official: medium range with super autonomy