After hearing about it with some continuity in recent weeks, yesterday 29 November it was officially certified by the Chinese body Tenaa, let’s talk about theOppo R7s Plus, updated version of the R7 Plus.
According to the Chinese agency, theOppo R7s Plus should arrive on the market with a 6-inch display, full metal body and fingerprint reader on the back.
The other technical specifications could be as follows:
- Full HD resolution with AMOLED technology;
- Snapdragon 615 dii Qualcomm CPU at 1.5Ghz octa-core;
- 4GB Ram;
- 32-64GB storage;
- 13 megapixel rear camera;
- 8 megapixel front camera;
- 4G LTE connectivity;
- Finally, Android Lollipop 5.1.1.
A very interesting smartphone, one of those to be seriously considered. In conclusion, currently nothing is known about the price and availability. We will let you know as soon as possible. Stay tuned to our site. To you the comments.