Rainbow Six Siege ‘Operation Dust Line’ Free Update Available May 11
Operation Dust Line, the free update for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, will be available May 11 for Playstation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC. This second major content update includes two new operators, a new map, gameplay improvements and more.
Two new US Navy SEAL Operators and The Border map
In Operation Dust Line, Team Rainbow enlists the help of two US Navy SEAL operators to secure the border area. This is a new map, made up of old and new constructions with open-air passageways, making it the most open and destructible map yet.
The new operators are:
• Valkyrie: Equipped with the ‘Black Eye’ Gyro Cam Mk2 – a quick-use camera that provides the team with an extra pair of eyes.
• Blackbeard: Possesses the TARS Mk, transparent coat of arms, which gives him more mobile protection without blocking his view.
Improved gameplay experience
The development team is continuously improving the gameplay experience in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege. They do this on the one hand by adding new content, but also by coordinating operators, for example, so that the game plays better. Below is a list of all improvements:
• Customize your gear between rounds: Simply select you, go to the loadout and choose different weapons, attachments, pendants and headgear. This entails the necessary new tactics.
• Operator improvements: IQ’s unique gadget now provides improved visual feedback, Montagne’s shield now includes side protection, and Tachanka’s LMG is easier to place and use. Additional adjustments have also been made to the other operators, weapons and secondary gadgets.
• Cancel Gadgets: By enabling this option in the menu, players can now cancel the placement of a gadget at any time. Not only does this make using gadgets a lot easier, it also brings an extra level of gameplay and tactics. This way the enemy can now easily be misled.
• Winning team in the spotlight: After the last round, both the winners and losers get to see the winning team. In addition, the ‘Most Valuable Player’ will be awarded, which you can then brag about.
Season Pass owners will automatically receive the new Navy SEAL Operators. Those who do not have a Season Pass can unlock the operators from May 18 with Fame or R6 Credits.
facebook messenger Twitter whatsapp reddit E-mail print