Samsung Galaxy S10 lite update released: May security patches debut
Galaxy S10 Lite in the last few hours it has officially updated. According to what has been learned, the new update is implemented on the device of the Korean company new security patches in May released by Google.
Going into detail, the new firmware you can easily identify it thanks to the following build: G770FXXS2BTE2.
Among other things, it is important to highlight that the new update for S10 Lite is currently available for No Brand ITV terminals. The Korean giant, however, has not yet had the opportunity to reveal the innovations present: what is currently known is that the update introduces:
- Fixed 19 EVS security vulnerabilities
Who among you dear readers of Mobileos received the new update for S10 Lite?
Finally, before saying goodbye, let’s remember the excellent technical characteristics of the smartphone of Samsung:
- display: 6.7 “full HD + (1,080 x 2,400 pixels, 20: 9) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display
- CPU: 7nm octa-core up to 2.8GHz
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Internal memory: 128 GB (expandable with microSD up to 1 TB)
- Rear Camera:
- Main: 48 megapixels, f / 2.0 with Super Steady OIS
- Wide angle: 12 megapixels, 123 °, f / 2.2
- Macro: 5 megapixels, f / 2.4
- Front camera: 32 megapixels, f / 2.2
- Connectivity: not communicated
- Dimensions: 75.6 x 162.5 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- Battery: 4,500 mAh with 45W fast charging
- OS: Android 10
- Other: fingerprint sensor in the display
Read also: Samsung Galaxy Note 20: new rumors about the battery, improved autonomy compared to the Note 10+