Smash Champs coming to Android and iOS
In a few weeks we could test a new game on iOS and Android, we are talking about Smash Champs; a video game made by Kiloo Gamesa well-known software house that has produced fantastic and unique titles: Subway Surfers, Frisbee Forever, Frisbee Forever 2 and Bullet Time HD.
This video game is based on very innovative game mechanics: that is, a gameplay based on gesture (and therefore from swipe), of spectacular and amazing fights and a series of equipment to create the character of our dreams. This video game is in a private Beta phase (unfortunately only on iOS) and we will see it for the beginning of October. Of course there is no news on the certain release date.
Furthermore, in it it will be possible to play online through breathtaking fights against friends or against players (randomly) located all over the world. It will certainly be joined by the Google Play Store and all the services it contains.
In conclusion, this game will be free with the f2p formula (commonly referred to as free-to-play) with in-app purchases, certainly for legendary and more powerful equipment.
We just have to wait for updates related to this title.
If you are interested in Android L and future smartphones that will be updated to the new Android operating system, here is a list of news you could read: (full list here)
- New developer preview of Android L and the Google Fit SDK is launched;
- Motorola Moto X update to Android L, the same company confirms it;
- Nexus 8: A New Concept with BoomSound and Android L;
- Android L app: here’s a first look at YouTube, Maps etc;
- HTC One M7: here is the first port of Android L DP;
- Motorola: Here is a video showing an unknown smartphone with Android L on board.