In today’s post we return to talk about the long-awaited Xiaomi Mi5, a device that, according to the latest rumors that have appeared online in the past, should officially be unveiled on 3 December.
What has just been reported has been revealed by the well-known Chinese leaker Leaksfly who, among other things, also reported the probable technical specifications that will accompany the next top of the range of the Chinese company.
- Starting with the screen, there are rumors of a 5.2-inch touchscreen panel
- The resolution should be 2K QHD equal to 2560 pixels 1440 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor
- RAM of 3-4GB
- Two excellent cameras, rear 16 megapixel and front 13 megapixel useful for lovers of selfies and video-chat
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor with Qualcomm Sense ID technology
- 3000 mAh battery with fast charging technology
Obviously, the technical specifications reported are not yet official. But if they really were to be those reported, it is Xiaomi Mi 5 it will very well have its say as soon as it is released on the market.
We entrust the word to you. What do you think of the next Xiaomi device? Would you give us a little thought?